Registered Nurse - working with dementia patients
6 days left
- Registered General Nurse
Registered Nurse - Bristol
“It’s the purple hair. That’s how he remembers me!”
Fran is animated as she tells the story of how one of her residents recognises her, despite his living with a diagnosis of dementia.
It’s this enthusiasm and passion for this individual gentleman that makes St Monica Trust such a special place to develop your nursing career.
The Trust has built a reputation as one of Bristol’s best employers. Skills for Care told us we are the Best Employer of Over 250 Staff in 2017. There were further awards at the Care & Support West Awards 2017 and we continued this rich vein in 2018 with awards in Hospitality & Catering and for our excellent training department!
We’ll genuinely care for you as much as we care for our residents.
So in addition to a competitive salary you’ll get many other benefits including:
- Plenty of holiday allowance. Over 7 weeks in fact when you include bank holidays. So you can rest when you need to;
- Enhanced weekend payments and paid overtime. Perfect to top up your savings or buy those extra bits;
- A good pension and bonus scheme;
- Award-winning training and development;;
- Loads of wellbeing initiatives. From mini-yoga sessions and free flu shots, through to lunchtime walks around our fabulous gardens.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (Level 1 and 2) and curious enough to explore whether we might be a good fit, we’d welcome an opportunity to talk about your career aspirations.
Apply for Registered Nurse - working with dementia patients
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly