Leeds or surrounding area
Circa £47k depending on experience
Full time, Monday - Friday.
A bit about us
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state of the art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
What you'll be doing
You'll manage and support the regulatory process for Bupa Care Services (BCS) across the key care regulators. Offering advise to the business on regulatory matters and supporting the managemtn team to identify and deliver continuous improvement in quality standards, ppcesses and procedures.
What's a typical day?
Offering support and guidance on challenging external reulatory reports where required, both at meetings and written correspondance. You'll work collaboratively with stakeholders to simplify and update our policies and procedures assocaited with compliance. Making recommendations for improvement from insepction report reviews and trends. .
This role involves minimal travel as required. You will be based in the Leeds office 2-3 days per week, utilising home working the rest of the week.
Who we're looking for?
- You'll be able to demonstrate your previous CQC inspection and regulatory experience, ideally within the care home sector.
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Insepction experience
- Strong understanding of the care regulatory environment in the UK and be fully up to date regarding regulatory changes
- Able to analyse and present data in an effective manner
What's it like to work here?
We want people to 'love working here', so much so that's it's at the top of our agenda and something you'll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what's most important to you. We're a healthcare company so there's a huge focus on our people's health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- www.ourbupa.co.uk - website for our clinicians that supports learning, promotes CPD and creates an online clinical community
- CPD calendar and webinars
- Bupa Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Florence Nightingale Foundation scholarships
- Bupa Global Nurse scholarship, inc £10,000 to spend on your own CDP
- NMC fees paid after 12 months service
- Practical support with the revalidation process
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Work life balance
- Bupa Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- You're paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Discounts on Bupa products
- Free annual health assessment
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line
We're an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone - all talents and backgrounds. Bupa strives to make sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If you'd like to learn more, please visit www.bupa.com