- Nursing Times Careers Live - Bristol 2018
- Nursing Times Careers Live - Leeds 2018
- Nursing Times Careers Live - London June 2018
- NHS Employers - Sue Covill
- Devon Partnership Trust
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- The Leeds NHS Trusts
- Priory Group
- Nuffield Health
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare
- Greater Manchester Mental Health
- Airedale NHS Foundation Trust
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board (ABUHB)
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB)
- Mid Essex Hospital NHS Trust
- Additional resources
Keep up to date with all of the Nursing Times Careers Live events in 2018 with information on; key speakers, exhibitors, and workshops, as well as access to employers still recruiting for nurses!
Take the next step on the ladder to your dream career
Building on our successful road show of events of the last two years, Nursing Times will be visiting Bristol, Leeds, Birmingham and London again this year, as well as adding a new launch event in Manchester!
Nursing Times Careers Live brings thousands of students, newly qualified and experienced nurses in front of employers, all of whom are passionate to learn more about the new job opportunities open to them and further develop their careers.
Whether you’re searching for your first placement or researching options for a new challenge, there are plenty of reasons why Nursing Times Careers Live is the perfect place to start your job search next year:
- Meet employers face-to-face: We've hand-picked employers to exhibit at the event who are actively looking for candidates like you!
- Walk away with a job: Past attendees have been interviewed and have had provisional job offers on the spot - at our Birmingham event alone there were over 25 offers
- Get tips on how to write the perfect CV and job application: Whether with the National Careers Service or NHS Employers, there are plenty of exhibitors with information
- Learn from nursing role models: Hear from inspirational nurses including Betty Smithson, a former assistant director of nurse education who began her training at the beginning of the NHS back in 1948. Our speakers will share examples of the great things you can achieve in nursing
- Open your mind to new career possibilities: Discover where your career can take you