Found 7 jobs with Direct Employer matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Bedwas, Caerphilly (Caerffili)
- £32,550 per annum
We are a leading provider of housing, care and support services in south and mid Wales. We employ around 1500 staff across the business and manage...
- West Midlands Region / West Midlands / Walsall, West Midlands
The main role of the Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) will be to support the service delivery for individuals who present with severe and enduring mental...
- Berkshire / Ascot, Berkshire / Sunningdale, Berkshire
Do you have a genuine passion for care of the elderly and young physically disabled? Do you understand the importance of getting the right things done well?...
- South West England / Devon / Exeter, Devon / Exeter, Devon
- Hospiscare Band 7
Hospiscare is seeking a highly skilled, experienced specialist palliative care nurse to play a leading role within our Community Team.
- South East England / Surrey / Epsom, Surrey
- £60,000 Per Annum + Benefits
As Home Manager you will therefore need to have an exceptional flair for business, and the drive to make a commercial success of the Home.
- Epsom, Surrey
- Up to £35k + benefits
Nursing or Dementia Care Manager (Nurse)/Residential Care Manager (Non-Nurse) required to work in Epsom in Surrey.
- North East England / Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
If you are passionate about what you do and believe that everyone makes a difference this is the role for you.