Registered Nurse - support and development
6 days left
- Registered General Nurse
Registered Nurse - Bristol
Sarah Saunders is no stranger to hard work.
She started working as a care assistant for St Monica Trust in March 2008 when she was just 18 years old.
After starting her diploma in adult nursing in 2009 she took a break from her studies when she found out she was pregnant with Chloe. But unwilling to abandon her dream of becoming a nurse, a few years later Sarah did an access to nursing course at City of Bristol College and started her degree in adult nursing at UWE in 2013.
Sarah started her nurse preceptorship in September 2016 and completed it in three and a half months. “It felt amazing. I always wanted to be a nurse and I knew I always wanted to come back to St Monica Trust to start my nursing career. I love everything about the Trust. All the people that work here and the residents”.
Fast forward 2 years and Sarah is still celebrating. She was crowned winner in the Front Line Nurse category at the Care & Support West Awards 2017 and promoted to Lead Nurse in 2018!
The Trust has built a reputation as one of Bristol’s best employers. Skills for Care told us we are the Best Employer of Over 250 Staff. We’ll genuinely care for you as much as we care for our residents.
So in addition to a competitive salary you’ll get many other benefits including:
- Plenty of holiday allowance. Over 7 weeks in fact when you include bank holidays. So you can rest when you need to;
- Enhanced weekend payments and paid overtime. Perfect to top up your savings or buy those extra bits;
- A good pension and bonus scheme;
- Award-winning training and development;;
- Loads of wellbeing initiatives. From mini-yoga sessions and free flu shots, through to lunchtime walks around our fabulous gardens.
Not everyone can join our team of Nurses.
But if you’re a Registered Nurse (Level 1 and 2) and curious enough to explore whether we might be a good fit, we’d welcome an opportunity to talk about your career aspirations.
Apply for Registered Nurse - support and development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly