Registered Nurse - support our charitable status
6 days left
- Registered General Nurse
Registered Nurse - Bristol
We want to make a difference, this is why our Charitable status make us different!
We are always re-investing money back into our residents care and comfort, into looking after our staff and also by supporting local older people with gifts and grants through the Trusts Community Fund.
We have to use our charitable support to best effect and we do this by assisting residents financially by more than £4 million annually. We also provide a further £800,000 to help people in the wider community.
The Trust has built a reputation as one of Bristol’s best employers. Skills for Care told us we are the Best Employer of Over 250 Staff in 2017. There were further awards at the Care & Support West Awards 2017 and we continued this rich vein in 2018 with awards in Hospitality & Catering and for our excellent training department!
We’ll genuinely care for you as much as we care for our residents.
So in addition to a competitive salary you’ll get many other benefits including:
- Plenty of holiday allowance. Over 7 weeks in fact when you include bank holidays. So you can rest when you need to;
- Enhanced weekend payments and paid overtime. Perfect to top up your savings or buy those extra bits;
- A good pension and bonus scheme;
- Award-winning training and development;;
- Loads of wellbeing initiatives. From mini-yoga sessions and free flu shots, through to lunchtime walks around our fabulous gardens.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (Level 1 and 2) and curious enough to explore whether we might be a good fit, we’d welcome an opportunity to talk about your career aspirations.
Apply for Registered Nurse - support our charitable status
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly