Manager, Care Home
We’re looking for someone exceptional!
If you are a quality Manager driven with ambition, we’d love to hear from you.
Our 41 bed residential care home in Surrey is seeking an exceptional leader. Our vision is to find a like-minded individual who shares our values in striving to become the best, develop high quality nurturing care and inclusive team working.
We already have a committed and diverse team of staff working to provide the best care for our residents. Managing our Care Home will require someone who is friendly, approachable warm-hearted and patient whilst also able to balance the commercial aspects of a care business. The ideal candidate will have a nursing qualification and extensive experience within a care home environment.
As a growing Healthcare company you will work closely with a small team of Directors in a flat management structure. You will be responsible for achieving and maintaining high occupancy levels; compliance in all relevant regulatory requirements; maintaining quality assurance; proactivity in analysing and improving services, systems and resources and ensuring the Home is led by cost effective financial performance.
You will lead and support a varied team of staff including the administration, finance and diversional therapy functions, all to ensure the Home as a whole operates successfully, coherently and profitably. Our Care Home Manager will need to deliver a diverse range of duties and so time management, prioritising and exemplary communication at all levels should come naturally.
If you are looking for career progression and satisfaction in a senior role but still want to enjoy feeling motivated and passionately involved with residential care, we’d love to hear from you.
To summarise our ideal applicant will have:
- experience in maintaining a home's occupancy
- previous acumen in quality management and sound knowledge of the Fundamental Standards and Care legislation requirement to register as Registered Manager with CQC
- outstanding and empathic communicator
- proficient in planning/organising
- capable of managing information, evaluating, monitoring and reporting
- understands financial budgeting and control
- clear focus on high quality in order to create and develop a high-quality care home
- understanding of regulatory requirements for both residents and staff
- excellent at managing relationships (internally and externally)
- capable of managing a team of staff (from recruitment, assessment, training and managing)
- self motivated, team player
- and in conjunction with the Directors: developing policy; formulation of direction and strategy; decision making.
Remuneration Package: If you tick all the boxes, we anticipate the successful candidate could earn £46,000 pa ; when occupancy reaches 36 a further uplift to £47,000pa ; when full occupancy is maintained an additional bonus of £1,250pa will be awarded.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply for Manager, Care Home
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly