Are you a Registered Nurse?
Do you want to make a real difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to work with our service users in Poole, Blandford forum, Hamworthy and Blandford St Mary and the surrounding areas.
Working for Newcross is entirely flexible, work full or part time hours, flexibility with your rota to fit around your life, all with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager. We have a range of shifts available from long days and nights, to evenings and weekends, in a variety of care environments.
FlexiPay- with our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
For a limited time, you will receive free DBS and uniform when you join our amazing team.
What can you expect from your Nursing role?
As a member of our Newcross Nursing Team, you will be providing life-enhancing care to our service users.
Your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services that will enable our service users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
It is important that the ideal applicant is compassionate and caring, providing expert support that allows our service users to live the life they wish to lead with dignity.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NCM pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
If you are proud to care and share our values, we want to hear from you.
Skills & Opportunities
This is a great chance for you to improve your skill set with a range of free training programmes available, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work. This could include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
With Newcross you could also have the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £32.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront*
- Free uniform upon joining*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
To apply for this role you will need
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Your Local Team
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your platinum package.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.