Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN) - Days/Nights
The Heights, High Wycombe, provides outstanding specialist nursing care for older people, including dementia care, in a cheerful, welcoming and homely environment.
Achieving an ‘Outstanding’ rating in April 2016 from CQC – the first such rating in Buckinghamshire, was a proud achievement for our dedicated team at The Heights. It’s a dynamic and special place, with a fun and lively atmosphere.
We are currently looking for experienced or newly qualified Registered Nurses (Adult Nurse, RGN’s) to come and join our nursing team at The Heights. We are able to offer opportunities to work days or nights only, with 12 hour shifts, and are open to considering applications from nurses seeking full time or part time hours.
Your duties as a Registered Nurse will be to:
· Provide respectful high-quality nursing care for residents
· Plan, write, implement, review and update care support plans
· Support the staff team to achieve excellent nursing and care
· Ensure that residents receive planned or urgent health care whenever required
The successful candidate will have:
· A passion and commitment for providing quality nursing care for older persons
. A live NMC PIN number – but please still contact us if you are newly qualified nurse seeking preceptorship
· Confidence in their clinical knowledge and the ability or desire to lead a shift
· Experience in catheterisation (male and female), wound care, venepuncture and
· A reliable, trustworthy and flexible approach to work
. Previous experience working in a nursing home is desirable, but not essential
In return, we offer:
· Salary of £14.00 - £16.00 per hour (depending on experience) plus enhancements
for working weekends and bank holidays
· Support to provide evidence for NMC revalidation requirements
· 28 days annual leave, increasing to 31 days after 3 years’ service
· Fully paid comprehensive induction to the company, on-going training and
. Death In Service benefit
. Personal Accident cover
· Company pension scheme (4% employer contributions)
. Perkbox - a free discount scheme giving you money-off in over 50 high street
shops, free mobile phone insurance, 50% off, or 2-for-1 offers in more than 7,000
restaurants, discounted gym membership
. Free staff uniform
. Free DBS check
. Free on-site parking
For more information why not get in touch? Call our Recruitment Team on 0333 400 1020 or apply online.