Providing outstanding care to people living in London, Essex, Cambridge and Milton Keynes
- A Career in Caring!
- A Rewarding Challenge!
- An Opportunity to make a difference!
We are looking for passionate and motivated Registered Nurses to join the Excelcare team!
A team that puts people at the centre of their care so that together we can provide a Quality of Life to those living in our care homes.
- This is a fantastic time to join Excelcare, as we are offering a Welcome Bonus of £2,000
- We offer a competitive salary and impressive benefits, some of which are listed below!
- You will be given every opportunity for continuing professional development
- There is always opportunity for career development at Excelcare
- We will support you to maintain your professional and clinical standards, support you with your NMC revalidation as well as payment of your annual NMC pin subscription!
- You will need to hold a current NMC registration as a Registered Nurse and provide evidence of continuing professional development. Ideally, you will have a nursing degree, or be willing to undertake education to degree level. A teaching or mentor/supervision qualification would be an advantage.
- You must have up to date knowledge of clinical practices and a strong understanding of relevant regulatory care compliance. You must also have an awareness of the clinical policy framework, DoLS/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Time and a half payment for bank holiday working
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer
- DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare
- We reimburse the Tier 2 visa application fee if you are eligible for sponsorship under SOC code 2231 – Nurses when you transfer from another employer*.
- Overseas Nursing Development Programme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Paid study leave
- Long service awards
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Contributory Eye Test Vouchers
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards – Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done.
If you are interested in the position or would like to find out more information, we’d like to hear from you.
020 8313 5003
Excelcare are an equal opportunities employer.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Apply for REGISTERED NURSE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly