Nursing Home Nurses
The Scottish Nursing Guild is recruiting experienced Registered nurses who have a minimum of six months’ recent experience to work in nursing homes across Northern Ireland
- High standard of clinical skills in EMI/Nursing Homes
- Car driver essential
- 6 months experience within the last 2 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility and reliability
- Adaptability to different working environments
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Industry leading pay rates
- Travel allowance
- Holiday pay automatically paid – no need to claim!
- 4 x weekly payroll
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- 24 hour support from a RN
- Access to mandatory and professional development courses
Have you got what it takes to be a guild nurse? Working for us is completely flexible and can offer you the opportunity to supplement your income at times that suit you and your life commitments.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC and be registered on the correct part of the NMC Register.
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, please visit http://www.scottish-nursing-guild.com/ and click ‘Apply to Registered' to apply online.
Apply for Nursing Home Nurses
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly