Deputy Residential Home Manager
Position - Deputy Residential Home Manager
Location - Wilmslow, Cheshire
Salary - £24,000 per annum
Ref - LBDHM26
Pulse Recruitment are currently working alongside an ever growing care provider who have a number of residential and nursing services throughout the UK. The company is well established and promotes person-centred care throughout all of their services.
At present they require an experienced Deputy Home Manager for their medium sized residential service located in Wilmslow. The home provides both residential and residential dementia care and has a recent CQC report of "good" in all areas.
As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for rotas ensuring staffing levels are adequate, managing staff on the floor to ensure duties and responsibilities are carried out, maintaining accurate records, administer and manage medication in accordance with company policy and above all ensure that all residents within the service and provided with the best possible care.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the below criteria;
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Able to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
* Experience of providing support to people in a caring environment and a good understanding of the needs of older people
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care is desirable
* Good understanding of CQC standards and regulations