Position - Deputy Manager
Location - Midlands
Salary - up to £30k
Ref - DBDMAK
Pulse Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a reputable and ever growing care provider with a number of high quality care homes situated throughout the North West. The company really focuses on enriching their residents lives and see it as a privilege that those service users have chosen the so provide the highest possible standards of care with experienced and supported employees.
As the Deputy Care Home Manager,
* Responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team.
* Part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
* A knowledgeable individual with previous managerial experience.
* Strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver, together with a positive and flexible attitude and person centered ethos.
* A forward thinking and up to date with current practices, with the ability to show leadership qualities and desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge.
* You will also receive exciting career progression opportunities from Home Manager and beyond
* You have previous managerial experience, and knowledge of Care Quality Commission / CSSIW (Wales) and have a working knowledge of current legislation relating to Care Homes for Older People.
* You are a Qualified Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN
* You are also willing to work towards the Leadership and Management Award.
* You will ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* You possess the ability to develop, implement, evaluate and monitor the resident's person centered care plans, risk assessments and assessment tools, including supporting junior staff in this process.
* You can ensure that Daily records of care actively reflect the level of care provided within the home and offer leadership and direction to junior members of staff to ensure accurate records are maintained.
* You are prepared to assist the home manager in the overall management of the care home as required.
* You are an inspirational leader and help develop all members of the team. You are motivating, engaging, and show strong leadership abilities as to lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of our residents as they would wish it, and choose it, to be
* You can positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* You shall play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home - managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
* You will maintain clinical excellence and present a high standard of care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453/ 07514 669 415 or alternatively please forward your CV