Registered General Nurse
Position - Registered General Nurse
Salary - £16 per hour
Hours - Full Time - Nights
We are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse to join their Care home in Derbyshire.
This is an elderly care home in Derby and first opened in 2010. Our client's nursing home is purpose-built and specifically designed to deliver first class quality residential and nursing care for older people. Featuring 64 En-suite rooms furnished to an exceptional standard, our Memory Lane Community is dedicated to providing stimulation and first class care to those living with dementia, in a homely yet secure environment
Like our clients, you pride yourself both on the highest clinical standards, and on your person-centered, thoughtful approach to nursing. Whether you're making sure a new resident is settling in, developing a tailored care plan that takes care of both body and mind, providing medication safely, keeping scrupulous records or carrying out a whole range of clinical tasks, from giving an injection to managing a PEG, you'll meet the highest standards.
As a Registered Nurse, you'll also be the leader of a multi-disciplinary shift team supporting and mentoring everyone from Student Nurses to Carers.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you'll need to have -
* Pre-Registered and Registered Nurses
* Current NMC registration,
* Up to date clinical practices and experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
* Understanding of regulatory frameworks, as well as DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical Guidelines.
* As a Pre-Registered Nurse, we'll support you to take your first NMC OSCE assessment within three months. (Until you've passed your OSCE, you'll be undertaking care rather than nursing related duties.)
* Hold a valid IELTs pass certificate dated within the last two years, with a minimum score of 7 in all
* Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Computer Based Training certificate and an invite to undertake the NMC's OSCE test.
All successful candidates are eligible for a £2500.00 welcome bonus scheme:
* Golden Hello payment of up to £2000*
* Free learning and development
* Profit-share scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Retail discounts
* Leisure savings
* Holiday and travel discounts
* Rewards points
* Mentor bonus scheme
* Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
Key Words - RGN, Registered Nurse, NMC, Staff Nurse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information and for full job description please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 / 07514 669 415 alternatively please forward your CV