Registered General Nurse
Position - Registered General Nurse
Location - Cambridge
Salary - £14 PH
Hours - Full Time
We are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse to join their Care home in Cambridge.
Our client's home is a modern, purpose-built care home, set in beautiful private landscaped gardens.
They provide high quality 24-hour nursing and residential care for older people, including people with mental health needs. Alongside this, we have a dedicated Memory Lane Community for person-centered dementia care. Our clients also offer a day care and reservable respite stays for non-residents.
Our clients will look to you to make sure that each and every resident's physical, psychological and social needs are met - and that they get the very most they possibly can from life every day.
As a Registered Nurse, you'll also be the leader of a multi-disciplinary shift team supporting and mentoring everyone from Student Nurses to Carers.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you'll need to have -
* Current NMC registration,
* Up to date clinical practices and experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
* Understanding of regulatory frameworks, as well as DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical Guidelines.
* As a Pre-Registered Nurse, we'll support you to take your first NMC OSCE assessment within three months. (Until you've passed your OSCE, you'll be undertaking care rather than nursing related duties.)
* Hold a valid IELTs pass certificate dated within the last two years, with a minimum score of 7 in all
* Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Computer Based Training certificate and an invite to undertake the NMC's OSCE test.
All successful candidates are eligible for a £2500.00 welcome bonus scheme:
* Golden Hello payment of up to £2000*
* Free learning and development
* Profit-share scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Retail discounts
* Leisure savings
* Holiday and travel discounts
* Rewards points
* Mentor bonus scheme
* Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
Key Words - RGN, Registered Nurse, NMC, Staff Nurse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information and for full job description please contact Sam Taylor at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV to Sam.A-
Apply for Registered General Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly