Registered Nurse - Carehome
1 day left
- Job Type
RMR are a highly-established organisation and have been providing the healthcare market since 2003. We provide Healthcare Assistants, student nurses, registered & specialist nurses to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout the UK.
Why work with us:
Excellent rates of pay - in prompt weekly payments
Flexible working hours - work as little or as often as you like and choose assignments around existing commitments, helping you maintain your work/life balance
- Opportunities to upskill
- Wide choice of placements
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free training to meet with required recommendations
- Free uniforms
- Refer a Friend scheme
- You will be a Healthcare Assistant with a minimum of 1 years’ experience gained within any nursing /care home setting or alternatively from within a hospital background. Due to guide lines we require this to be within the UK and within the last two years.
- We are also interested in speaking with student nurses who feel they may benefit from gaining key practical experience to back up their studies.
- You should be highly flexible in your approach and willing to travel to client establishments across the geographical area.
- A Moving and Handling certificate completed within the last year is highly desirable.
- DBS cost will be paid for by RMR if you are successful.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV asap. Or call 0330 053 6162.
Apply for Registered Nurse - Carehome
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly