Registered Nurse Carehome
RMR are a highly established organisation and have been providing the healthcare market since 2003. We provide Healthcare Assistants, student nurses, registered & specialist nurses to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout the UK.
Why work with us:
Excellent rates of pay - in prompt weekly payments
Flexible working hours - work as little or as often as you like and choose assignments around existing commitments, helping you maintain your work/life balance
- Opportunities to upskill
- Wide choice of placements
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free training to meet with required recommendations
- Free uniforms
- Refer a Friend scheme
- You will be a Healthcare Assistant with a minimum of 1 years’ experience gained within any nursing /care home setting or alternatively from within a hospital background. Due to guide lines we require this to be within the UK and within the last two years.
- We are also interested in speaking with student nurses who feel they may benefit from gaining key practical experience to back up their studies.
- You should be highly flexible in your approach and willing to travel to client establishments across the geographical area.
- A Moving and Handling certificate completed within the last year is highly desirable.
- DBS cost will be paid for by RMR if you are successful.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV asap. Or call 0330 053 6162.