Nursing Home Manager
Position - Nursing Home Manager
Location - Southport, Merseyside
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Ref - LBNHMSOU3
Pulse Recruitment are currently working alongside a family run care company that provide quality residential and nursing care for the elderly. The company provide the highest possible standards of care and have a good reputation throughout the North West.
At present they require an experienced nurse qualified Home Manager for a medium sized nursing home located in Southport. The home provides both nursing and residential care for elderly service users and also for younger adults. The home has recently had a CQC inspection and is currently in special measures though there have been significant improvements.
- Managing and developing high quality services for all residents
- Developing and guiding the staff team to provide the highest standards of care
- Ensure promotion of high standards of care following CQC guidelines
- Managing appropriately and ensuring the home runs in a smooth and efficient manner
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the below criteria;
- RGN or RMN Qualified
- NVQ Level 4 in Leadership and Management or above
- Extensive experience at Registered Manager level
- Previous experience within troubleshooting and turning services around
- Able to demonstrate a track record in leading, motivating, managing and developing staff
- Good understanding of CQC standards and regulations
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Laura Bloomfield at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453/07468 623 499 415 or alternatively please forward your CV to .